Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheesecakes

I love love love cheesecake. So the other day I was asked if  I could make one for a birthday cake. I had only ever made one in my entire life and it came out ok. So, I decided to give it another shot before committing to making one. I made one a couple days ago and it was overdone. The rim was puffy and hard, the top had cracked, the crust was thick and dry but the saving grace for it was the inside was still pretty tasty. That gave me a lil hope that the next time it would come out better. Today I decided to try it again and low and behold it was almost perfect. Had the perfect flavor, consistency, color was good, crust was good. I think taking it out a lil bit sooner will make it absolutely perfect. So, I guess I'm making someone a birthday cheesecake this week!!!!
Can you tell we liked it?

No comments:

Post a Comment