Thursday, February 23, 2012

Polymar Clay Jewelry Some Yummy Ones

I started playing with Polymar Clay recently when, I had a cake topper issue. I had a wedding cake due with a personalized cake topper, but due to living in Central Florida and our lovely humid climate, the topper didn't dry in time. I had to come up with a back up plan with only 2 days til the cake was due. One of my cake friends on Facebook told me to try polymar clay. Funny thing is, I just happen to have some because I've been wanting to try it but was afraid of it. So that same evening I tried it and it was like, Holy cow! I am a true believer in polymar clay toppers now and a great keepsake for the recipient. I kept playing with it and created a variety of gifts for my girls and their friends. I have now decided to start selling them too!

 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment